Pirotti Projects Limited is a private limited liability based in Nigeria. We boast of creative, dynamic and seasoned professionals with varied experience in Architectural Design, Building Construction and Real Estate industry. We are partner to leading companies in Nigeria and overseas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies in an active Construction Company.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving the quality of building materials and services to be provided/purchased.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports either on spreadsheet or on the Company’s ERP.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- HND or Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or a similar field preferred.
- Must be able to prove by Certificate that you have attended a course in Procurement.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- 1 year of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position, however graduate entry may also apply provided you have a certificate in any procurement course.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters