Adold Engineering Development Company Limited is a top indigenous player in the engineering and construction sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement / Store Officer
The Procurement/Store Officer role will include the following:
- Maintain records and report on withdrawals from storeroom;
- Proper rotation of materials in stocks;
- Issue materials and products only against a properly authorized requisition and adjust stock control cards accordingly.
- Store or stock tools and products in an orderly manner.
- Keep all store room area under control in clean and orderly conditions at all times.
- Ensure the safety/ security of materials and products under your control by controlling keys with access to the area.
- Ensure record keeping and documentation using goods receive notes, bin cards, goods supply notes etc.
- Receive all products and inspect deliveries for discrepancies and defects, report all defects and handling of defects to appropriate authority.
- Perform other store related duties as required
- HND or B.Sc in social or management sciences
- Candidates should be experienced
- Hard working and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas? We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 6th October, 2020.