APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Development Partner
- To accelerate APM Terminals’ transformation to a truly customer focussed organisation we’re looking for five new Product Development Partner colleagues based in each of our global regions (Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East, North America and Latin America).
- This is a unique opportunity to support our local terminals in each region in identifying customer needs and provide them with the capabilities to develop new (product) opportunities across the region, and to work hand-in-hand with your global Product Management colleagues to scale and share where possible.
- If you’re passionate about translating our customers’ needs into new solutions, while driving the regional transformation to a product and customer focussed organisation, then we’d like to hear from you, wherever you may be based.
- We are committed to create a diverse and inclusive environment.
- We therefore welcome applications from everyone who think they have the experience and a background to be successful in this role.
- Support development of Value-Added-Services (VAS)
- Support terminals with developing and rolling out local VAS products
- Identify customer segments, their needs & pain points which can be addressed
- Work with global Product Owners and Product Portfolio analysts to identify how to best tailor global products to specific local circumstances
- Help interface between global Product Owners and Terminal CCO’s to co-create & shape the product vision
- Serve as “community” owners of new product-based communities
- Facilitates discussions and workshops with cross functional teams to design the product, unblock potential or real issues.
- Share best practices from terminals within the region: what is working locally and can be scaled?
- Train local teams in product development
- Validate local VAS business cases & support building value propositions
- Support local adoption of global products
We are looking for:
- Progressive experience in delivering customer outcomes at scale
- A commercial entrepreneurial mind-set to cultivate innovation
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to “get things done.”
- Proactive attitude; information seeking; able to work independently with limited supervision
- Knowledge of the Shipping and Logistics industry is a plus, but not considered a must-have
- Fluent English.
- Passion for building partnerships and working collaboratively
- Strong stakeholder and change management—influence without authority and conflict resolution
- Knowledge and experience in working with a broad range of digital methodologies
- Strong executional experience required to oversee successful implementation of solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters