Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Controller – Process Automation
Requisition ID: 0072N2
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Key Accountability Areas include but not limited to:
Business Performance Measurement:
- Responsible for preparing the Monthly reports related to Projects Business P&L and Prepare the Business Forecast, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly performance. Monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and take necessary controlling actions if any deviations from Target KPIs.
- Need to execute the Month End Closing Process in ERP (SAP) and prepare the Monthly Execution P&L.
Finance Business Partner for Project Business / Project Controlling:
- As Project Business controller involve in all business activities of the Unit, and give financial advice to the Execution team.
- Attend Tender reviews and support on Risk Assessment, ensure proper Business Cost Allocation to project, to ensure target profitability
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Revenue Recognition Forecast in coordination with Project Managers
- Control the Project Booking Process and Variation Order Booking.
- Conduct Project Reviews and ensure the profitability is on track, monitor the cost plan changes to incorporate all anticipated Profit or Loss from projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Accounting with 5 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Master’s Degree in Management Accounting, C & W accounting, MBA in Finance Management with 3 years’ experience in a similar industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Require advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Skills for developing tools and process to give faster outputs (Preferred).
- Possess competencies to execute the job responsibilities
- Good leadership skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters