Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting firm that offer both local and international companies bespoke talent and human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Creating informative presentations;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2021.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The project manager will provide support and insight of the project that works at the site are carried based on stipulated standards and ensuring that non-compliance is adequately reported to ensure conformance.
- Manage communication within project team and stakeholders
- Perform risk identification and management on project
- Advise management/sponsor on project issues as required
- Create and manage comprehensive project documentations
- Track and monitor project performance vis a vis quality, cost, and schedule.
- Initiate and Conduct project meetings
- Monitoring the activities of contractors, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to make sure they render services according to contracts and agreements.
- Overseeing the costing and billing of Materials
- Assisting the Head of Project in leading the team.
- Providing Monitoring and Reporting Progress on work done on-site.
- Developing a Budget for the project to be executed.
- Lead project team to achieve pre-defined objectives
- Develop project scopes and objectives in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track project progress
- Review all project documentation from project stakeholders (consultants, contractors etc.)
- Measure project performance using acceptable and appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Advise C&P on procurement issues
- Advise C&P on tendering, tender analysis, and awards of contract
- Write and share project report periodically.
- Mentor, guide, and appraise project team members.
Requirements / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should have a great educational background, preferably in Engineering, with a minimum of 8 years experience inthe job role.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Solid technical background, with an understanding of project management software
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2021.
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will be responsible for end-to-end HR activities to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, e.t.c.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters