The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) wishes to announce the continuation of the selection interview exercise for the 2020/2021 Overseas Scholarship Scheme (OSS) award which was suspended on the 20th of March 2020 due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic and subsequent lock down and other restrictions.
All affected applicants have been contacted via email and are by this notice, advised to go to their various centres (below) to continue with the exercise as scheduled.
The exercise is scheduled to hold from Tuesday 15th to Friday 25th June 2021, in the following four centres across the country.
- PTDF Towers; PTDF Tower, Plot 1058 Memorial Drive, Central Business District, Cadastral Zone.
- Duration: 2 Weeks
- Computer Centre, Kaduna State University, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State
- Duration: 1 Week
- Institute of Petroleum (IPS) Building, at Abuja Main Gate, University of PortHarcourt.
- Duration: 1 Week
- PTDF Complex; University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Duration: 1 Week
Note that before the suspension, the interview exercise took place nationwide from the 16th of March 2020 in the six geopolitical zones of the country (Bauchi, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna, Ibadan and Abuja) while Bauchi and Enugu centres could conclude the interviews for both MSc and PhD candidates, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Ibadan and Abuja centres could not conclude before the suspension.
Only Outstanding Shortlisted Candidates will be allowed access to the venue. Those who had earlier completed the exercise in Bauchi and Enugu centres will not be allowed into any of the centres.
You are advised to wear your nose mask and observe all Covid19 precautions during the exercise.
For further information please contact the ECM help desk on 08092500006, 0809250008 (WhatsApp only).
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters