Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job ID: 21013608
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Creates and revises quality documents in respective databases.
- Supports the internal audit and external audit, and customer audits.
- Supports Supplier Quality & Development Team to apply the global strategy and program in the region.
- Supports in the suppliers’ claim process.
- Supports MOC Process for Raw/Packaging/3PM projects as defined in the procedure.
- Trains and supports supplier complaint coordinators in use of the SCMS system and SCMS maintenance, incl. escalation support when needed.
- Extracts and analyzes the suppliers’ complaints report, identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports the realization of Supplier Complaint Reduction Programs Supports and delivers on the Supplier Evaluation Program.
- Supports Product Development in the selection process of new suppliers and joint development programs (3PM Suppliers).
- Supports the Audit Plan in the region by audit activities and auditor’s tasks (reports and database update).
- Supports and in some cases facilitates customer audits of 3PM suppliers and supports customer requirement implementation to suppliers.
- Graduate in Science / Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control/assurance and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview