Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Reserve
Job ID: JR1066745
Job type: Full-time
Location: Lagos (Head Quarter)
Worker Type: Regular
- At Diageo, we boast a wealth of admired brands that few companies can rival. With names such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker, there’s a rich legacy of character and outstanding products to promote. And we rely on passionate, driven marketers to celebrate these brands and ensure their future success.
- Whether you’re involved in launching a spirited and innovative campaign, developing fresh and exciting products, tapping into a new generation of consumers or delving into the insights that spark the next big idea, there are a huge variety of projects and roles on offer. But all our positions demand the same levels of resilience, strategic thinking and creativity that drives growth and does justice to the quality of our brands.
- Character is everything to us at Diageo. We’re looking for the bold, daring and pioneering spirit that has sustained us for hundreds of years. If you share our sense of adventure, you’ll thrive here. With opportunities to shape the career you want, through continuing learning and development, and the support of talented peers.
About this Role
- The Brand Manager role is accountable for Brand Equity, Net Sales Value (NSV) & Contribution After Advertising and Promotion (CAAP) delivery for the assigned brand within the Guinness Nigeria portfolio.
- The role shapes the future strategic direction for the brands in the portfolio, ensuring sustainable profitable volume growth by exploiting current and new consumer opportunities in the Nigeria market.
- The role forms strong relationships across the Marketing, Commercial and Innovations teams and other functions across the business.
- The role would also have coaching responsibilities for other Marketing resources to grow both functional and leadership capability within the function.
- The Nigerian market has shown inherent volatility over many years this trend is expected to continue into the medium term with increased competitor entrants.
- Managing market volatility and the ambiguity that this drives in activity planning, budget setting and activity management is an inherent part of the complexity in this role.
- There is the added responsibility and complexities that comes with getting to cut through insight premised work for Nigeria in collaboration with the Global Brand Team.
- Creative – Thinks outside existing paradigms and nurtures big ideas
- Inspiring – Brings energy and passion to the business and creates mass followership
- Strategic – Strong proven experience creating strategies for growth.
- Relationships – Builds strong cross-functional relationships.
- Extensive Consumer Product Goods Experience
- Insight Driven – Curious about consumers and what drives them, and can unlock insights to change consumer relationships with brands
- Drive and project manage the creation of long-term brand strategy and brand plans based on consumer, customer, and shopper insight that will set the brand up for transformational growth
- Lead cross-agency teams and foster new partnerships in developing the brand’s communication approach and execution in an omnichannel environment (on, off & 3rd space).
- Understand and respond to the drivers of your brand performance, working in partnership with the commercial teams to deliver the annual operating plan.
- Kicking off, and leading start to finish the creation of a new or evolved communication platform as well as an updated and clear set of brand guidelines to drive enhanced consistency of how the brand shows up in market across all channels and touchpoints.
- Build and run a data strategy that will allow you to unlock powerful insight into the performance of your brand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers