Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Business Development Lead
- The position will coordinate specific proposals often managing and directing the Commercial and Business Development activities within the entire Oilserv Group.
- S/he will contribute to longer-term market research and trends analysis, create new businesses as well as support development of the Group’s business strategies.
- Develop new and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Seek customers in company target markets through research and direct contact with potential customers.
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet Group’s business plans and growth strategies
- Collaborate with company management through BD Leads to prepare and implement the Group’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
- Spearhead the sales process from the prospect stage to closing the sale
- Coordinate requirement gathering and proposal development. Contribute to contract development
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives including marketing communication
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our client’s standards and correct in content and format
- Solicit customer feedback through the project proposal and execution phases
- Maintain customer/potential customer contact lists
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum 10 years of experience with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business Development in Oil & Gas and EPCIC sector
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Familiar with Petrochemical-based projects and should be technically sound with engineering terminology and plant equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of all Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
- The candidate should be familiar of FEED to EPCIC Implementation.
- Must be familiar with mid to large size Petrochemical or Industrial plant project sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th November 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers