Pathway 2 See One Nigeria Limited – We are an organization with home grown talents built to international standard. Our vision is to redefine the face of branding and advertising by going toe to toe with world class companies and thereby giving them a run for their money.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Kwara, Lagos, Ogun and Osun
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- OND in business administration or account preferred
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
Job Title: Database Administrator
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Osun
- Working with database software to find ways to store, organise and manage data
- Keeping databases up to date
- Helping with database design and development
- Managing database access
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Ensuring that databases meet user requirements
- Liaising with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project managers and other technical staff
- Managing database security/integrity and backup procedures
- Implementing security measures
- Defining objectives through consultation with staff at all levels
- Writing reports, documentation and operating manuals
- Testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably
- Providing user training, support and feedback
- Writing disaster recovery plans
- Archiving data.
- OND degree in computer science or related field.
- Advanced certification as an MCDBA or MCSD for .NET is advantageous.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL, Oracle Database, Hadoop or PostgreSQL.
- Analytic mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Confidence working under pressure.
- Maintaining an awareness of trends and developments in database administration.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Osun
We are looking to hire a CFO to lead the company from a financial perspective:
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.