KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
About the Job
- General stock management in the Branch Office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English, an average knowledge of Hausa language is a plus.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Kaduna State.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support activities including but not limited to conducting market research to identify opportunities, organizing and attending activities to raise brand awareness, managing and improving existing customer relationships, monitoring the impact of the marketing strategies adapted and making necessary changes.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field, you have minimum of two years relevant work experience in marketing/brand management, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are base in Lagos.
- You are willing and be able to go for a business trip outside Lagos on weekend.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to Kaduna State.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Tel: 01-2933125
Application Deadline 27th June, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters