Twin Star Industries is a leading plastic Manufacturing company, of over 30 years in existing, the company is located in Sango Otta, Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Injection Mould Technician
- Shall have knowledge of and be able to repair injection molding machine, and capable of doing preventive maintenance,
- Maintain good health of all machines, and be able to ensure spares management of injection area
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician to look after the electrical system of our factory,general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues, and install electrical appliances for the company.
- Good knowledge of AC drives, and ability to read electrical drawing, and carry out modified wiring as per requirement.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards
- Working knowledge on different types of sensor, control and power wiring, heaters and controllers shall be required
- Knowledge of Electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment
- Troubleshooting system failures
- Testing of electrical systems with digital multi-meter.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures
- Responding to fault requests
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances (D & I) in the factory
- Ability to install and troubleshoot motor starters (D.O.L, F&R and Star-Delta motor Starters)
Experience / Essential Requirements & Qualification
- ND / Trade Test I, II, III / Technical Certificate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a FMCG setting.
- The suitable candidates shall have experience in injection molding, which shall be a strong basis for consideration.
Job Title: Assistant Quality Control Officer
Location: Sango Ota Ogun
- To coordinate the activities in the QC Dept.
- Ensure that necessary documentations and data analysis are carried out and also in the preparation of daily/monthly report.
- Carry out analysis efficiently and as may be required /directed.
- Ensure proper keeping of records and documentation and oversee and ensure good housekeeping of the units and Factory in general.
- To support in the handling of regulatory and inspectorate bodies, agencies and institutions on statutory, regulatory, inspection and compliance matters.
- Ensure that all products produced in the company meet the requirements, standards and specifications.
- Manage and ensure proper supervision of the department’s staff’s responsibility as per SOP and job description and making sure that they carry out their duties according to requirements and specifications.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Chemistry / Science Laboratory Technology or related Science discipline; with not less than three years relevant experience, Or OND or its equivalent in the relevant discipline with at least 6 yrs. requisite experience .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters