CWAY is a well known brand specialized in the production and marketing of premium drinking water and beverages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist production manager implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand. Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, andfacility readiness by directly
- coordinating with related supportfunctions. Ensures performance conforms to BEST in CLASS practices. Communicate and deploy company policies tostaff.Compile and send all reports as at when due (10:00am daily).
- Assist production manager implements the shift Annual Plan. Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, planning corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget. Produce and use Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI’s
- relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance. Communicate targets and results to associates.Propose cost-reducing methods and implement the ones that are introduced. Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses
- due to raw material wastages.
Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Statutory Bodies
- Ensure compliance audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality and safety of the product, workers/public/contractors safety and environmental pollution always.
- Coordinate operation and maintenance of equipment to minimize effect on environment, eliminate FoodSafety hazards.
- Involvement in the development of Risk Assessment for all section in the department
- Develop safe systems of work to create an injury free workplace
- Reporting all incident and accident for investigation
- Liaise with all statutory and regulatory bodies on issues around standards (NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NISP, LSWRC etc)
- Store, use and dispose hazardous materials in line with best practice
- Train associates on environmental regulatory and best practice requirements
- Create awareness and training of associate on Safety related issues.
- Enforcement of PPE usage in the department
Job Specification Authority & Qualifications
- First Degree B.Sc / HND in any numerate discipline (or equivalent).
- Very good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential. Strong Personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform. Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment. Able to travel, willing to re-locate if perspectives exist and needs
- Budgeting-Reporting & Presentation Skills must be present.
- Clean and tidy Appearance is also necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in FMCG industries, preferably in the Food industry, having managed people for at least two years. Good communication-planning-influencing skills. Basic
- Cost management and good IT skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Latest Vacancy for Aviation Dispatcher at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment for Supply Chain Coordinator – Crown Plant st Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Human Resource Business Partner at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited New Job Vacancy
Current Recruitment for Credit Analyst at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Current Career Opportunity for Internal Communications Manager – Diversity & Inclusion at WaterAid
AB Microfinance Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
GDM Group Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Novartis Nigeria Latest Vacancies
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
Recruitment at Nigeria LNG for NLNG Train 7 Project
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners – Apply Online
Graduate Trainee at Kradot Limited | Apply Now
Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
New Job Opening for Business Development Officer at Checkoff Credit Systems Limited
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention