O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Delta and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch of Vaults & Gardens, including operations, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Develops new sales strategy; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation; achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of client’s relationships.
- Delegates day to day operations to the Operations Officer or other branch personnel.
- Manage and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, sales and customer acquisition
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Conduct and carry out continuous research in the latest trend in the vaults and gardens industry to ensure global best practices are maintained as well as keep the physical structure, intellectual property and beautification of the environment in its best state.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the business.
- Represents the company as directed by the General Manager or GMD in case of any meetings held in the local community.
- Supervise area mapping, vaults allocation, tomb stone laying and general construction activities, justifying pricing against cost.
- Keep a database of existing and prospective client in the region.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan and conduct market survey that will evolve market saturation, market development and product awareness developing a customer base that will guarantee continuity in business and mitigate competitors. that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability target
- Develop team of marketers that will be proactive and well motivated to market the company product within their assigned geographical territory, collate and submit daily marketing, operational and administrative report.
- Ensure proper documentation and filling of notice with relevant agents of the government and authentic burial approval before the actual burial.
- Submit weekly reports to the General Manager on all activities including sales & marketing
- Any other function(s) that may be assigned by the General Manager or GMD.
- First Degree in Marketing or Social Sciences related courses from a recognized University.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience, 2 years out of which must be in a managerial position.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals.
Minimum Competency & Skill Requirements:
- Good general computer literacy with a good knowledge of the Windows environment and its applications.
- Creative talents and ability to solve tough problems
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business.
- In depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications from Lagos and Delta States will be given preference
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention