Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist – RtP
Job ID: R69281
Experience level: Early Careers
Where You Fit In
- The Supply Chain Specialist – RtP position is a key member of the Ikeja-based Supply Chain Ops SNBO team supporting Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCiN).
- As an individual contributor, you are responsible to liaise and collaborate with various levels of stakeholders to address inquiries, resolve issues on a timely manner and establish preventive action plans moving forward.
What’s the Role
- You will be responsible for the efficient and timely processing of demands / requests to Purchase Requisitions and/or Service Entries in support of the assigned Shell business entities and region.
- You will also conduct data analysis and presentation to support the Operations Manager/Line Manager, Operations Excellence (OE) team or other relevant group to conduct deep-dive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis on a regular basis to drive CI (Continuous Improvement) mindset especially in the areas of automation and/or POT (Payment on Time) delivery.
Your further accountabilities will include:
- Position will be performing activities such as creation and amendment of Purchase Requisition and/or Service Entry.
- Act as a first point of contact of the end users within the scope.
- Work and engage closely with AP (Accounts Payable), business stakeholders, vendors (if applicable) and relevant team member to resolve outstanding issues on invoices.
- Support and drive issue analysis to identify gaps and emerging issues in processes and procedures where KPI targets are concern.
- Assist Accounts Payables in the resolution of procurement issues associated with vendor invoices.
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders, Accounts Payable and RtP Analysts and ensure vendors are paid timely.
- Identify and resolve non-compliant activities through awareness, training and escalation and working with the business stakeholders, Finance and Accounts Payable to resolve POT issues.
- Identified Process Experts and first point of contact for complex queries and requests.
- Provide back-up support to other team members.
- Perform assigned ERP/SAP Super User Role. (address “how to” questions, perform training and testing to support the process and IT related change activities in area of responsibility, raise enhancement requests and participate in the review together with the process experts).
- Perform other roles within the scope of the process and/or departmental/SNBO initiatives as assigned and agreed with the Line Manager. (ex. CI Projects, Focal in Visual Management Board or KPI Analysis, Emergency Response Team etc.).
- Collaborate with end-users to ensure their requisitions are fulfilled in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
What We Need From You
- We’re keen to hear from individuals with preferably minimum of 2 years of working experience in Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) processes.
Alongside this, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Knowledge of RtP processes and ERP (SAP) System functionality.
- Understand the high-level Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) policies, processes, systems.
- Awareness of the Manual of Authority, i.e. can describe who can commit money on behalf of Shell and understand Shell’s governance/contract signatory process and where this ties in to the RtP process and systems.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Understand the correct procurement system and channel per spend category and advise the business.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems and those of other Shell departments such as Finance, Projects, etc. and external partners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention