Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment,counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 10 years work experience
N150,000 – N160,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.
Job Title: Graphic Designer (NYSC)
Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 year work experience.
- Must be good in graphics and must possess good graphics design skills.
- We are constantly recruiting for this role and good candidates will be retained as full staff at completion of NYSC.
N50,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview