Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a global automobile retail brand that is into the importation and distribution of high-quality Automobile Parts, Tyres and Lubricants for all range of vehicles across Nigeria, with strong affiliation to multinational corporations (MNC) as the sole distributors for some of their automobile parts products and brands in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Lubricants & Auto-Parts)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will be responsible for managing an assigned territory, with aim of increasing sales through existing business as well as developing new business relationship, to ensure growth in revenue and profitability for the company. This role will assist to grow and expand the brands of Lubricants, Additive and Spares business by ensuring that volume, revenue and margin targets are consistently met within the specified geographical location.
- The ideal candidate for this role, must have experience in lubricant and auto-part sales in Nigeria and preferably the desired territory.
- Source and Appoint distributors/dealers for the lubricants, additive and auto-part sales in their allocated territory.
- Responsible to build awareness, market acceptability and demand for the products.
- Achieve sales volume, revenue and margin targets on monthly basis.
- To analyze market demand, gather competitor information, prepare analysis report.
- Explain product range and product benefit to channel partners and end user.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce / provide periodic updates and management reports on weekly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work with branch to manage customer billing, complaints and enquiries.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND / OND in any relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- 1 – 3 years of post qualification experience in sales, preferably in Lubricants or automobile parts.
- Substantial knowledge with lubricating oil and auto-part business
- Must be familiar with the business terrain.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
- Sales Commission
- Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Latest Vacancy for Aviation Dispatcher at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment for Supply Chain Coordinator – Crown Plant st Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Human Resource Business Partner at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited New Job Vacancy
Current Recruitment for Credit Analyst at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Current Career Opportunity for Internal Communications Manager – Diversity & Inclusion at WaterAid
AB Microfinance Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
GDM Group Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Novartis Nigeria Latest Vacancies
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
Recruitment at Nigeria LNG for NLNG Train 7 Project
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners – Apply Online
Graduate Trainee at Kradot Limited | Apply Now
Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
New Job Opening for Business Development Officer at Checkoff Credit Systems Limited
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention