Industrial and Medical Gases (IMG) Nigeria Plc is sub- Sahara Africa’s market leader in industrial, medical and food grade gases, welding & medical equipment and engineering services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve SHEQ objective
- Ensure the PSA plant is operated safely and effectively to achieve production targets
- Responsible for checking and adjusting accordingly the concentration of produced oxygen to meet required purity level
- Monitor and adjust accordingly all production parameters. Provide logs of these parameters on an hourly basis dentify and report any deviations or errors noticed on the machinery
- Partake in the maintenance of the plant as at when required
- Provide report of the production carried out during his/her shift
- To operate the compression station to fill gas into cylinders
- Monitor all functioning facilities to ensure they are working within manufacturer’s allowable limits
- To carry out other task(s) as maybe designated by the Supervisor.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th October, 2022.
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop internal audit policies, procedures, and work standards by applying the appropriate audit methodologies.
- Conducting reviews, audits, investigations, and special assignments in line with the needs of the business.
- Performing root cause analysis to arrive at the real issues while complying with professional standards of the Internal Audit profession.
- Monitor implementation of audit recommendations proposed by Internal Audit, as well as external auditors, to ensure corrective actions have been implemented to mitigate risks.
- Drafting audit reports in line with the requirements of internal audit standards, best practices and maintaining highest of quality levels which includes in-depth analysis and deep dive into processes and procedures.
- Implement strategic initiatives and directives to support the business.
- Provide training to management on internal controls, business risks, fraud and other related topics.
- Updating the risk profile of the business by monitoring close out of findings and conducting follow up reviews.
- Coordinating internal audit efforts with external auditors to reduce time and manage external audit fees.
- Holder of a B.Sc or equivalent graduate Degree in Accounting, a post graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Candidate is expected to be a Chartered Accountant
- Problem solving and analytical skills are required. The successful incumbent will work in a pressured environment, meet strict deadlines, have attention to detail, good verbal communication, and computer skills
- Must have Business acumen, must be customer centric, and must have functional & technical competency of the Audit process.
- The candidate will do minimal travel outside Head office.
- Not more than 45 years
- Candidate is expected to have at least 10 years’ experience, 3 of which should be of a senior role in the Audit profession
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Comprehensive Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Applicants with the required qualifications need to apply.
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers