Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital, specialised in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Kelina was the first hospital in Nigeria to do Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones (PCNL, RIRS, 2011), Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (2012), Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP, 2018). Kelina does Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others. HoLEP, PCNL, RIRS are the most common surgeries we do each week.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Radiographer (Gwarinpa, Abuja and Lagos)
2.) Medical Officer (Lagos)
3.) Pharmacist (Lagos)
5.) Matron/Head of Nursing (Lagos)
6.) Nurse Anaesthetics (Lagos)
Employment Type: Full-time
- University Graduates with relevant certifications.
- Candidates must possess at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Candidates must have completed internship where applicable.
- Highly computer-skilled
- Certified by relevant professional bodies where this applies.
- Candidates must be resident in the location of the position they are applying.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their Applications to: [email protected] (Abuja) or [email protected] (Lagos) using the Position you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Your applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A letter of application for the job
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
Note: Only applications that follow the above steps, will be considered.