KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Nigeria is a non-profit public health organization firmly equipped with technical and administrative capacity in providing technical TB and TB/HIV support services, strengthening TB service delivery, and supporting health system strengthening and research in Nigeria. Our programs are designed to advance the WHO Global End TB strategy of creating a world free of TB. We employ a systems approach, using data-driven quality improvement methods to identify and address gaps in TB diagnostic and treatment services. Our work to end TB focuses on collaborative planning, design, and implementation, engaging the private sector, strengthening service delivery platforms, and community structures, and improving the quality of services.
KNCV since 2000 has implemented successive 5-year circles of USAID-funded flagship TB projects and is presently implementing USAID TB LON 1 & 2 projects across 14 states in Nigeria. Through President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief funding (PEPFAR), KNCV Nigeria/ TB CARE I project provided and expanded TB/HIV services across 35 of 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
KNCV TB Foundation Nigeria is also implementing the STOP TB Partnership / UNOPS-funded DATS projected across 8 states in Nigeria in collaboration with the NTBLCP. Furthermore, KNCV TB Foundation Nigeria provides technical assistance towards community and facility TB case finding, linkage, and treatment across Lagos, Edo, and Bayelsa states as a member of the USAID Cluster 6 “HALG_ACE Consortium”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Vacancy Number: KN64
Reports to: The Laboratory Advisors
- In collaboration with the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) as the Principal Recipient (PR), KNCV is implementing the Global Fund Public-Private Mix grant; Scaling up services for TB Prevention and Control in the 3 states of Benue, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River.
- This will involve engaging primarily with the formal and informal private health sector in these states to find and treat missing persons with TB disease and contribute toward the National TB, Leprosy, and Buruli Ulcer Control Program’s (NTBLCP) TB treatment coverage targets.
- The overarching strategic objectives of the PPM grant include improving access to quality patient-centered care for TB, TB/HIV, and drug-resistant TB services; preventing transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms in the private sector.
Position in the Organization
- The Compliance Officer will monitor key deliverables of the approved work plans and concept notes and compliance with GF rules and Regulations as well as all KNCV policies.
- Hierarchically, the Compliance Officer reports to the KNCV TB Foundation Director, Finance and Operations through the Senior Finance Officer for GF.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence and compliance to KNCV and donor rules and regulations.
- Reviews KNCV’s procedures, manuals, and SOPs to assess compatibility with KNCV and donor regulations and provide input as required to the revision of the manuals.
- Ensure retirement of field activities including review of document from all field activities.
- Supports in developing, revising, finalizing, and submitting concept notes.
- Supports the preparation and ensures reliability of the financial reports to the donor
- Conducts periodic oversights to the states to ensure compliance to financial policies for all expenditures.
- Supports monitoring key deliverables of the project.
- Ensures proper archiving of relevant project documentation.
- Track using audit matrix and follows up and ensures that all external/internal audit recommendations are implemented and cleared within the stipulated timeline.
- Review of all payment vouchers from Assistant Finance and Finance Officers before it is shared with the Senior Finance Officer for payment.
- Provide information and serve as the contact person for all KNCV audit related reviews.
- Participate in the procurement process.
- Provides administrative support during preparation of annual planning and other project activities as needed.
- Carry out any other related duties assigned by the Supervisor, DFO, PPM Project Director and Project Coordinator.
Who are we looking for?
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Related professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, ICAN) are desirable.
- Experience in GF grant compliance requirements
Knowledge / Experience:
- At least five (5) years demonstrating knowledge of international non-profit grants and compliance management working with and interpreting applicable donor rules and regulations.
- Good understanding and application of GF core guidelines
- Behavioral competencies should include the ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, using conceptual or inductive reasoning
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines. Show a systematic effort to obtain needed data or feedback; and link long-range visions and concepts to daily work, ranging from simple understanding to an awareness of the impact at large on strategies and on choices.
- Experience in a financial-management role at an organization that works internationally and that receives revenue from different constituents, such as government agencies, private foundations, and corporations that provide donations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Time management and job prioritization skills
Behavioral competencies and skills:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer application (Microsoft office etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work in a team, dynamic, solid and open
- Must be flexible with absolute integrity, organizational awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
What do we Offer?
- A full-time (40 hours per week) fixed-term contract for a year, with the intention to extend the contract depending on funding and performance.
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience.
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme.
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated.
- A highly motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references which must be indicated on your CV to: [email protected] indicating the Job Position and Vacancy Number as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2022.
Note: For more information, please contact us via +234 (0)9030349255
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention