Acetings is a leader for managing HR solutions. We believe that matching the right people to the right jobs can transform people’s lives as well as the organisations in which they work. Our suite of HR outsourcing services help companies run their business with ease and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mining Engineer (Quarry Supervisor
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examining the materials produced to ensure that a high quality of product is maintained;
- Closely monitoring all areas of the quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out to the highest standard;
- Assessing equipment and production materials levels; undertaking regular site inspections and risk assessments in order to comply with all health and safety regulations;
- Checking that all vehicles on site are maintained to a good standard.
- Ordering new items as required;
- Liaising with staff on site and dealing with any technical or staffing challenges that arise;
- Balancing sales and output;
- Ensuring that key government health and safety legislation is implemented throughout the site;
- Altering the quarry’s production system in accordance with the materials required;
- Liaising with sales and commercial teams;
- Maintaining up-to-date records and dealing with a range of paperwork;
- Keeping up to date with relevant government legislation and industry developments;
- Developing inspection systems and checklists;
- Checking that the quarry’s production levels are maintained safely to schedule;
- Writing development proposals and reports;
- Managing and recruiting staff.
- Performance managing the production process and setting and monitoring targets;
- Providing the owner company with information and statistics on the quarry’s performance;
- Developing links with local groups and organisations;
- Managing and regulating the quarry’s budget;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences / Engineering, Geology / Mining Geology, Geophysics, Materials Science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Mining Engineer
- A strong level of technical understanding of quarrying environments and extraction systems
- Capacity to make quick decisions and to think on your feet
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of health and safety issues and how they relate to practical working environments
- Good business and management skills
- Project-management skills
- Leadership qualities and team building skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers