Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centered chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Position
- We are looking to engage a data-savvy operations genius, as a Operations Manager. The Ops Manager will lead efforts to delight and exceed expectations of our patients in all our facilities.
- Design and implement data collection processes that will inform continuous improvement of operational model
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to implement technological interventions that improve staff efficiency and performance.
- Prepare a business and financial plan that incorporates basic accounting principles to evaluate current or proposed health care products or services.
- Minimize losses due to inappropriate billing, collections and pilferage.
- Utilize data insights to implement operational strategy that optimizes organizational technology, capacity and personnel.
- Create policies, trainings and resources that clearly define and optimize key business processes to allow efficient replication across multiple locations.
- 3-5 years’ operations / admin experience operations in the service sector
- Ability to ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Must be able to improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Must be able to purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Experience working with accounting / finance team for effective collection, budgeting and forecast purposes.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
- In-office lunch
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.