Recruitment at Unilever (14 Jobs in Australia) With Possible Visa Sponsorship Every day, 2.5 billion people worldwide use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life. Our products range from more than 400 brands that include Lipton, Dove, Lynx, Omo, Surf along with innovative and niche brands such as Ben & Jerry’s, Streets, Continental and many more, giving us a unique place in the lives of people around the world . world.
Working at Unilever is a career you make, with development opportunities, benefits and a work culture that embraces diversity. With a proud heritage in Australia since 1919 and a thriving, sustainable business today, there’s never been a better time to join us.
Established in the late 1960s, the Unilever North Rocks Supply Chain Sourcing Unit is dedicated to the production of household and personal care products for the local Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) markets, as well as aerosols for the Asian export market. We manufacture leading household brands including Rexona, Impulse, Omo, Surf, Dove & Tresemme. The supply unit is constantly transforming to remain competitive in the market and has recently built a new washing capsule plant in addition to the liquid and aerosol plants.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager who will be responsible for the implementation of Unilever’s specifications, standards and quality management system (QMS) for quality assurance and controls in accordance with applicable legal requirements. This key quality role ensures capability and systems are able to comply with local regulatory requirements and leads site quality improvement activities to ensure consumer safety and overall product quality and address consumer/customer issues.
- Provide leadership and functional expertise for QA and site personnel
- Manage and coach/develop site quality assurance team
- Maintain and lead improvements to the site Quality and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Accountable for driving achievement of site quality KPIs and responsible for supporting site leadership team in achieving site KPIs
- Ensure compliance to FSSC22000 and other site regulatory requirements
- Accountable for HACCP reviews delivered on time
- Oversee compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and cleaning standards
- Coordinate and carry out internal and external audits for the site
- Prepare audit documentation and ensure a timely response to audit findings
- Provide technical support to production
- Maintain contact with Research and Development (R&D) and engineering team on new product development and engineering projects on quality matters
- Ensure that global and regional quality initiatives are introduced on site and related KPIs and Key Activity Indicators (KAIs) tracked
- External stakeholder management – liaising with regulatory bodies when required
- Quality budget management
- Accountable for investigation and timely response of complaints and resulting improvements to Quality Management System (QMS)
- Leadership, People, Culture & Linkage
- Deploys Unilever Quality strategy and goals through site specific projects and targets
- Provides Quality leadership to influence Site Q culture through activities to create passion for products and brands, visibility for quality, and coaching of site leadership
- Builds site quality and consumer safety capability through deploying the necessary training and coaching of factory team
- Ensures Quality team has level of required skills and knowledge as appropriate to support site quality programs o Builds Site Quality talent through recruiting, coaching and training o Participates as lead for Site Quality in Quality meetings and forums as needed o Participates as lead for Site Quality in virtual site network meetings and forum
Does this sound like You
- Tertiary Qualification Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Experience working in Quality, which includes experience in HACCP, Quality Systems, GMP and auditing
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Exposure to SAP, highly advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving strong risk assessment capability
- Effective decision making
- Time management/ prioritising expertise
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
What awaits you at Unilever
The core of Unilever’s culture is captured as human, purposeful, responsible. You will be part of a dynamic, flexible and inspiring work environment that genuinely cares about your wellbeing, values what you do and celebrates your success. This is your opportunity to join a purpose-driven company and a global community where you can grow your career both locally and internationally. You will also benefit from fantastic discounts on external company products, attractive employee referral program among other benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an iconic and global organisation. We’ve earned our reputation as one of the world’s most admired employers by providing an environment where people can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally.
Make no mistake, we expect as much from our people as we do from ourselves. So if you can rise to the challenge,
Don’t waste time – apply now!
If you require reasonable adjustments for the application and recruitment process, please advise us on ANZ.firstname.lastname@example.org in a new window.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
This means we encourage people with all backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, Māori and Pacific Peoples, and people with disabilities. Interested in learning more, check out our Reconciliation Action Plan and Workplace Adjustment Policy on the Unilever webpage.
At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! We encourage you to advise us at the time of your application if you require any reasonable adjustment so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Recruitment at Unilever (14 Jobs in Australia) With Possible Visa Sponsorship