Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro with a mission for Academic Excellence and a strong industry driven research base; is seeking to employ the following
categories of academic staff to fill the following positions:
(i) Senior Lecturer
(ii) Lecturer I
(iii) Lecturer II
(iv) Assistant Lecturer
(v) Graduate Assistant
You May Also Want To Apply: Eni Scholarship 2021/2022 for Study in the University of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded)
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
b. Animal Production and Health Services
c. Fisheries Technology
d. Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
e. Agric Business
f. Crop Science and Technology
2. FACULTY OF EARTH SCIENCES
b. Marine Science
c. Environmental Management and Toxicology
d. Petroleum Chemistry
e. Petroleum Engineering
f. Marine Engineering
g. Gas and Oil Engineering
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
3. FACULTY OF ENGINERING
a. Mechanical Engineering
b. Chemical Engineering
c. Civil and Water Resource Engineering
d. Food Science and Technology
e. Electrical Engineering
f. Agricultural Engineering
g. Aerospace Engineering
h. Material and Metallurgical Engineering
4. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
b. Estate Management
c. Quantity Surveying
d. Building Technology
e. Surveying and Geoinformatics
f. Urban and Regional Planning
g. Environmental Management
h. Fine and Applied Arts and Industrial Design
5. FACULTY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science
b. Cyber Security
c. Software Engineering
d. Information System and Technology
6. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
a. Accounting and Finance
c. Business Administration
e. Transport and Marine Management
f. Office Technology Management
7. FACULTY OF SCIENCES
a. Biological Sciences
b. Chemical Sciences
d. Mathematics and Statistics
e. Forensic Science
f. Science Laboratory Technology
You May Also Want To Apply: Massive Recruitment at Gombe State Polytechnic
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TEACHING STAFF
A) Graduate Assistant:
A good Honours Degree not below Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
B) Assistant Lecturer:
A First Degree not below Second Class division plus Masters Degree.
C) Lecturer II:
A Masters Degree, plus two acceptable journal publication with at least three (3) years
teaching experience at the University level or similar institutions.
D) Lecturer I:
A Masters Degree, plus five (5) acceptable peered reviewed journal articles or a Ph.D
with three (3) acceptable peered reviewed journal articles.
E) Senior Lecturer:
Ph.D with nine (9) acceptable peered reviewed journal articles.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications should be in Seven (7) copies, addressed to Registrar, Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, which must include Seven (7) copies of Curriculum Vitae showing
- Full Names,
- Present Address,
- Phone Number(s),
- Date of Birth,
- Place of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates,
Teaching and Research experience as well as Publications and Technical Reports properly cited. The names and Reports of Three (3) Referees must be provided.
Application should be submitted at the office of the Registrar, Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro.
Submission of applications closes Two (2) weeks from the date of this advert, i.e. 18th August, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters