Workforce Group – Our client is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, driven by innovation and operating on the most advanced banking technology platform in the market. The philosophy of our client has been and continues to be, one of maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and communities. Their goal is to provide a high level of sound and meaningful financial services to the people they serve, while obtaining a fair return for their shareholders.
They are recruiting to fill the position below across Various locations in South-West Nigeria:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- We are currently recruiting Transaction Officers to serve as IT staff for a period of one year in a commercial Bank.
- OND holders with upper credit or distinction.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Who are not older than 21 years old as at last Birthday should apply .
N60,000 – N90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th March, 2021