Bittozcom is a fast-growing Fintech company with a fully remote work model committed to providing cutting-edge financial services to our global client base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time, Shift-based
- We are currently seeking two full-time, remote Call Center Agents who are customer service enthusiasts, excellent communicators, and problem solvers.
- The candidates must be comfortable working in shift rotations to provide 24/7 customer support.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc qualification with 0 – 1 years work experience.
- Strong understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable working in a remote setting and able to manage work time efficiently.
- Prior experience in a customer service role, preferably within the Fintech industry or a call center.
- Proficiency in necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with written and spoken English. Additional languages are a plus.
N50,000 – N75,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send Resume, Cover Letter and any additional materials that will give us a better idea of who they are and their suitability for the role to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2023.