PAMS Montessori School is a Mid-sized school located in Beesam, Ikeja Lagos with the goal of giving our kids the best and quality education with the aim of getting the children stand tall and bold in any environment they find themselves.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Classroom Teacher
Location: Beesam Mafoluku, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Education – Admin/Pri/Creche / Teaching / Tutoring / Creche Services
Essential Functions of the job may include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, prepares and delivers lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instructs and monitors students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Updates all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Prepares required reports on students and activities.
- Participates in department, school, district and parent meetings.
- Communicates necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Establishes and communicates clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepares classroom for class activities.
- Uses relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manages student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintains discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provides appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourages and monitors the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
- Provides a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observes and evaluates student’s performance and development.
- Assigns and grades class work, homework, tests and assignments.
- Other functions of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates skill in working with students from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds.
- Participates in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations as directed.
- Encourages parents and community involvement, obtain information for parents when requested, promptly return phone calls and answers emails.
- Participates in appropriate professional activities.
- Carries out other duties or tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma (ND) is required.
- Any other higher qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma (BSc. B.Ed. or HND) will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 3 – 5
- Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology.
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.
- Previous work experience in an office setting is required.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Performs all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices, manual /electronic instructional materials and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms.
Knowledge Skills and Ability Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
N30,000 – N35,000 / month.
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊