The flagship Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a Medical Spa, Dermatology clinic and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-ageing and surgical options available at the facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced customer service representative to join our team of professionals who can deliver a high-quality service, understand the importance of customer satisfaction, and have high business ethics.
- The candidate should be genuinely excited to help customers.
- Candidate must be a able to troubleshoot and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- He will be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- He/she will love to talk. Candidate should be able to put herself in her customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless.
- Problem-solving comes naturally to the candidate
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Know our products and services inside and out so as to answer questions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Maintain a positive, emphatic, and professional attitude towards customers always
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc. in a related field
- Must have at least 2 years of proven working experience in a similar role
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience in a fast-paced service-led environment
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must reside in Abuja
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- If you are passionate about customer service and want to join an exciting and fast-growing brand, then please do apply
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters