AgriSeedco Nigeria, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
AgriSeedco is a Seed Company playing actively within the Nigeria Agribusiness space. We play across the Seed value chain from Breeding, Product Release, Seed production, sales and marketing. Our Portfolio cuts across many key crops in Nigeria. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, , Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Nasarawa and Kwara are required to apply for this role.
The Candidate We Want:
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You must be residing in the North or be of Northern Extract that is willing to reside in the North
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have Applied to Saro in the Past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters