Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer – Graduate Trainee
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
You May Also Want To: Apply for UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
- Must have recently concluded NYSC
- Impeccable marketing and customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
You May Also Want To Apply: Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program 2021 | Apply Now
- N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters