Recruitment for Nurse / Midwife (Ad-hoc Staff) at Borno State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA) The Borno State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA) is the primary health care administration of the state of Borno, established in 2013 as an autonomous agency of the Borno state government to improve the quality of primary health care for the population and to promote strategic public health formulate policy for the state. The agency was eventually established by the government of Governor Kashim Shettima.
We work with local government primary health care departments to provide services in the most remote areas of the state, we recruit, discipline and promote primary health care personnel in the state, and work with international health agencies serving in the USA want to intervene by fine-tuning their programs and projects based on the people of Borno State.
Applications are invited for the position of Ad-hoc Staff within the capacity below:
Job Title: Nurse / Midwife (Ad-hoc Staff )
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Qualifications and Experience
- Must a Registered Nurse
- Must be a Registered Midwife
- Must have current practicing license
Salary and other Condition of Service
Remunerations are those obtained in the Borno State Civil Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and forward their Applications along with photocopies of their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Office of the Acting Executive Director,
Borno State Primary Health Care Development Agency,
Basic Health Care provision Fund/SPHCDA,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview
Application Deadline 29th September, 2022.
Recruitment for Nurse / Midwife (Ad-hoc Staff) at Borno State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA)
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers