Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical/health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced, and honest professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Interaction and co ordination with pharmacy practice and regulatory bodies/agencies(SON,NAFDAC,PCN etc).
- Ensuring that regulatory requirement are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Guiding company to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participating in advocacy and public corporate responsibility.
- Development and registration of imported formulations and other pharmaceutical products.
- Regular warehouse inspection.
- Coordination of import of finished formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and other medical/pharmaceutical products.
- Registration of premises of DPHL for distribution and wholesale when required.
- Registration/Renewal of DDL & DPHL products.
- Handling of compliance issues relating to the import and registration of imported products.
- Make sure clear lines of accountability exist and that retrievable audit trails for documentations relating to operation of the company are kept.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by you or under your control are covered by adequate professional indemnity cover.
- Declare to the relevant person or authority any interest that could be perceived to influence your judgment which may impact on your regulatory activities.
- Pharmacy Degree, An (MSc) may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years appropriate Regulatory Experience.
- Knowledge of the Local regulatory environment and how this impacts regulatory strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of drug development practice, rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal acumen
- Organizational agility
- Strong quality and compliance orientation
- Negotiation skills
- Understands Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Understanding stakeholder needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters