Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow a very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Full responsibility for developing, maintaining and executing Corporate Sales Strategies directed to Industrial User- B2B Corporate Clients in the field of Fine Perfumery, Personal Care and Home Care Products in the Fragrances Category.
- To help maintain, develop and grow existing and new business in order to achieve yearly defined commercial targets.
- Handle clientele base for the Fragrances Category by maintaining and developing preferential relationships with existing and new customers.
- Structured daily/weekly/quarterly sales visits to all clients in order to optimize sales. Handle all sales proposals including pricing.
- Quarterly Presentation to Management on business opportunities/updates as it relates to the Fragrance category.
- Maintain cost of sales as a function to the turnover of not more than 55% of sales.
- Filing of documents in respective clientele files.
- Handling correspondences on different clientele and documentation.
- Maintain all data in the Company ERP system for easy retrieval.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Monitors timeliness of samples requests to Company’s Principals, submissions to local clients, product approval, order shipments and invoice in completing the deals.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly accurate and scheduled timely reporting on Fragrance activities and sales targets.
- Identify and analyse Fragrance opportunities in the market and develop such opportunities aligned to the overall Corporate Commercial Objectives.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Candidates should have a Degree in Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry
- At least 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Fragrance Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th August, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters