Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Soya Meal Production Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
- Production Supervisors with prior hands-on experience in this role are needed for immediate employment.
- Maintain overall quality and service standards of the production floor and environment.
- Stand in to check weekly paperwork and sign off. All records must be checked during production.
- Communicate clearly to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repairs and training staff on the proper use
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
- Ensuring that requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of premises on a daily basis and ensure the premises are cleaned before closing of daily activities.
- Move throughout the facility to visually monitor and take action to ensure quality standards are met.
- Interact positively with internal customers and resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering is required.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Must be flexible to take on any shift (morning and night).
- Candidates must be resided in close proximity to their preferred location as this role does not provide accommodation.
- Must have worked as a Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow through till completion.
- Proactivity and use of initiative are required for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2023.