Brickhall School – We are a prestigious International School located in Abuja offering quality education using an Integrated Curriculum at the Early Years, Primary and College levels. In line with our strategic growth plan, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our team by offering opportunity to suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the following positions for the 2021/2022 academic session.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting Subject Teachers in the following subjects:
- History / Christian Religious Studies
- French (Part time)
- Biology / Agricultural Science
- Fine Arts.
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- Not less than five (5) years’ post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable secondary school
- IGCSE Certification in the relevant subjects
- Must have good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Must be ICT savvy.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters