Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Human Resources
- Responsible for developing efficient talent acquisition strategy for sourcing diverse and qualified candidates across all levels of the organization to improve business performance.
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Design roadmaps and drive team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures to provide an excellent candidate experience, while meeting business goals and filling vacancies.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget in line with workforce planning.
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career, and graduate hiring.
- Design and execute efficient recruiting strategies/processes to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Plan and implement online and offline employer branding activities to establish a strong employer brand.
- Partner with stakeholders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software.
- Ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires.
- At least 5 years working experience in HR or HR-related function with at least 2 years relevant experience in a supervisory role in Human Resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th March, 2021.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters