Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Specialist role is responsible for providing support in rewards management strategy, delivery of payroll administration, benefits administration and HRIS management.
- Actively support in review and update of compensation (reward management)– related policies and initiatives in line with global best practices.
- Review market benchmark surveys, analyze competitive market data and develop recommendations.
- Identify compensation trends and continually review current practices and policies to ensure best practices are utilized.
- Perform first level review of employment offers in line with the salary scales and applicable remuneration policies, compile and review employee promotion/salary review letters.
- Coordinate all employees’ external financial relations – bank loan requests, relations with staff cooperative, pensions, personal insurance plans, etc.
- Track and monitor compensation and benefits issues- ensure issues are promptly addressed, processed and appropriately communicated (where applicable) i.e. final entitlement to exiting employees.
- Initiates new reward initiatives, track updates on compensation and reward policies, SOPs and other relevant T&T initiatives
- Actively support in the preparation of annual salary scales in line with the firm’s leadership decision.
- Participate actively in compensation review processes – employee bulk allowances, salary review, statutory payments.
- Innovatively develop and recommend reward and recognition programmes to ensure market competitiveness (for talent attraction & retention).
- Initiate prompt capturing of employee monthly salary inputs and accurate communication to all concerned.
- Manage monthly payroll circle, accurately and promptly.
- Initiate prompt payment of employee allowances/benefits, final entitlements and firm’s statutory obligations – productivity, NSITF payment, Group life and ITF.
- HMO administration – work with HMOs to resolve staff issues, ensure up-to-date HMO database with prompt input of updates, etc.
- Coordinate all SAP/Greatsoft input and queries – leave (maternity, annual, sick, compassionate, etc.).
- Manage the transition process of manual employee records filling to electronic filing management systems.
- Supervise the filing administration of employee records and documents.
- Review employee files from time to time to ensure accuracy in employee records.
- Prepare and compile HRIS reports – employee movement report, SAP, Talent Metrics, employee turnover, and other data analytics reports for management.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 2-4 years cognate experience.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to
Application Deadline 4th Janaury, 2022.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️