Remote Customer Service Representative at ADT America ADT Commercial is dedicated to safeguarding people and organizations’ most valuable assets. Building on ADT’s 145-year heritage, we specialize in securing vital commercial spaces, including retail locations, educational campuses, healthcare facilities, and financial institutions across the United States. As a leading security, fire, and life safety systems integrator, we prioritize excellence through our highly skilled and technically trained teams.
With over 300 locations, a nationwide presence, and a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, we provide our employees with abundant opportunities for career advancement and growth. Learn more at adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
US – Nationwide
Category: Customer Service
Why Choose ADT?
ADT is not just a job; it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. At ADT, every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers, is united by one noble purpose: helping save lives for a living.
As part of ADT, you’re not just earning a paycheck; you’re playing an essential role that impacts the lives of our customers every day. Join us, a company filled with individuals who share passion, commitment, drive, and ambition, using their talents for good at work, at home, and in our communities.
We offer an exceptional career opportunity for a Remote Customer Service Representative. As our customers’ initial point of contact, you will be the friendly voice of ADT, delivering an outstanding customer experience by resolving issues and providing technical support.
Your role involves listening to our customers, using your deductive reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity, and passion for helping to meet their needs. We are committed to ensuring a focus on the customer experience with our accountable and collaborative team members ready to assist them.
- We compensate based on experience.
- We offer pay differentials during specific shifts based on business needs.
- We provide shift differential amounts based on high-volume times. Also, bilingual (Spanish) differential is available.
A Day in the Life of a Remote Customer Service Representative
As a Remote Customer Service Representative, your typical day may include:
- Relaying important information about life-safety systems and services, updating customer accounts, and addressing billing questions.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across ADT systems.
- Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and offering customer lifestyle solutions.
- Participating in coaching, team meetings, or 1:1 development sessions to grow your career at ADT.
Pay and Benefits
Our employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Paid virtual training.
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching.
- Paid vacation time.
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses.
We also observe 6 paid holidays.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are seeking candidates with:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ADT Commercial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and existing employees, evaluating qualified candidates without regard to various factors such as race, gender, national origin, and more. View our EEO poster for details.
ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email [email protected] with your contact information and the nature of your request.
Remote Customer Service Representative at ADT America