Overland Airways Limited was incorporated on September 17‚ 1998 to provide scheduled and charter flight services. Overland Airways has its headquarters at No. 17‚ Simbiat Abiola Road‚ Ikeja‚ Lagos‚ Nigeria‚ and operational stations across Nigeria and West Africa. The Airline commenced flights in 2002 with the aim of increasing the prosperity of the Nigerian hinterland by providing seamless and reliable air transportation of business and leisure travellers and interconnecting hub cities and remote economies.
Overland Airways operates scheduled flights within Nigeria and parts of West Africa‚ and charter flights to West and Central Africa. Its route network includes Lagos‚ Abuja‚ Ibadan‚ Ilorin‚ Akure and Jalingo in Nigeria‚ as well as Niamey‚ Lome and Cotonou in West Africa. Overland Airways is an Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) authorised by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) occupying a world-class hangar facility at the General Aviation Terminal‚ Murtala Muhammed Airport‚ Lagos. The Airline is a Member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)‚ the association of leading global airlines that control over 80% of scheduled global traffic. Overland Airways achieved the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Registration in 2015‚ which has been consecutively renewed in 2017 and 2019. IOSA is a global benchmark for enhancing the operational safety of airlines. Overland Airways is also a Member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA)‚ the umbrella body of airlines from African Union (AU) member States. Overland Airways is a refreshing brand for business and leisure travellers‚ and a preferred economic development partner in Nigeria. With world-class operational safety and service standards‚ Overland Airways is leading the future of Nigeria’s airline industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Corporate Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Make risk assessments, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate the previous handling of risks
- Establish and quantify the organisation’s level of risk that can be accepted
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
- Report risk in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics and Banking & Finance only.
- Completion of ICAN is an added advantage
- Completion of the NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- 2-4 years of relevant post NYSC work experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office packages especially word and excel.
- The age bracket of 22-28 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Risk Management Corporate Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️