The Rivers State Civil Service Commission hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted positions below:
1.) General Duty Doctors / Medical Officer
2.) Obstetricians and Gynecologist
4.) Internal Medicine Physician
5.) General Surgeon / Consultant
6.) Radiologists / Radiographers / Dental Radiography Assistant
7.) Nursing Officer / ENT Trained Nurse
8.) Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technicians / Pharmacy Assistant
9.) Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians / Laboratory Assistants
10.) Radiographer / Imaging Scientist / Dental Radiography Assistant
11.) Health Records Technologist / Health Records Technician
12.) Resident Doctor / Consultant (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist).
13.) Optometrists Opticians / Low Vision Therapist / Ophthalmic Nurses / Orthopist
14.) Clinical Audiologist / Technician / Speech Therapist.)
15.) Dental Surgeon / Dental Consultant / Dental Nurses / Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Assistant.
16.) Scientific Officer
17.) Community Health Officer
18.) Environmental Health Officer
19.) State Counsel
22.) Lands Officer
24.) Quantity Surveyor
25.) Technical Officer
27.) Information Officer
29.) Inspector of Taxes
30.) Education Officer
31.) Planning Officer
32.) Agricultural Engineer
33.) Fisheries Officer
34.) Town Planning Officer
35.) Tourism Officer
37.) Labour Officer
38.) Youth Development Officer
39.) Commercial Officer
40.) Assistant Education Officer
41.) Agricultural Officer
42.) Livestock Officer
44.) Forest Officer
45.) Social Welfare Officer
46.) Veterinary Officer
47.) Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
48.) Administrative Officer
49.) Procurement Officer
50.) Assistant Procurement Officer
51.) Programme Analyst
53.) Confidential Secretary
54.) Executive Officer
55.) Clerical Officer
56.) Artisan / Craftsman
59.) Security Guard
60.) Cleaners / Gardener
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Stwcture (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicabie in the Rivers State Civil Service.
How to Apply
All interested Applicants for the Rivers State Government Recruitment Exercise are advised to log on to www.rivjobs.ng portal to apply for the various vacancies published by the Commission.
Applicants are advised to adhere to all instructions on the Portal to avoid disqualification
Further details can be found on the Portal (www.rivjobs.ng)
Please note that:
1. Applicants who have submitted hardcopies to the Commission are also
expected to apply online.
2. All Junior applicants should also apply online
3. An application schedule for the various LGAs is on the portal and should adhered to
4. Application closes on Friday, 11th of December 2020.
5. Physical (In-Person) application is hereby discontinued.
DOCUMENTS TO SCAN
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional Licence, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption £ertificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
The Commission has therefore decided to stop manual or in-Person collection of applications and will commence an online application forthwith starting 12noon Thursday, 12th November 2020 through 11″ of December, 2020
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview