invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Job Recruitment under-listed here:
- Principal (1)
- English Teachers (3)
- Mathematics Teachers (3)
- Pre-Vocational Teachers (2)
- Cultural and Creative Studies Teachers (2)
- CRK Teachers (2)
- Basic Science & Technology (All Sciences) Teachers (2)
- National Values (S.O.S, Civics & Security) Teachers (2)
- History Teachers (2)
- Psychologist/Counsellor (1)
- Physiotherapist (1)
- Maintenance Officer (1)
- Nursing Sister (1)
- Confidential Secretary (1)
- Laboratory Attendants (3)
- ICT Officer (1)
- Hotel Masters (2)
- Clerical Officers (2)
- Cleaners/Gardners (10)
- Messengers (2)
Method of Application
Applicants should send scanned copies of their application, educational qualifications and curriculum vitae as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Education
Podium Block, 7th Floor, Rivers State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received latest 5pm on Friday, 6th November, 2020.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview