Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services : Power generation services, like – Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services , Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ilupeji – Osohodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulation
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specification
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
N50,000 / month.
Job Title: Female – Sales Representative
- Visit minimum 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 100 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre-Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market related information and dis-seminate to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N150,000 – N170,000 / month
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.
Job Title: Assistant Service Manager
- Improving customer service procedures, policies, internal/external written/verbal communication and quality standards across Service department.
- Manage on a daily basis all Service coordinators and engineers’ activities ensuring all tasks allocated are completed and closed correctly in a timely manner.
- Actively monitor and manage administrative and technical team members to ensure staff are meeting requirements
- Monitor, coordinate and manage all incoming mails sent to helpdesk mailbox to ensure prompt customer response and resolution of complaint or issues in a timely manner in line with fault severity
- Handle customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Attend customer meetings and conference calls
- Ensure all equipment covered under SLA agreements have PMs properly scheduled as per terms of the SLA and JCC are fully collected in line with SLA invoice requirements.
- Ensure accurate use of the Service software by coordinators and engineers whilst escalating to management any continued, ongoing problems.
- Manage and monitor service software to resolve Late, Issues and Conflicts in a timely manner. Ensure job tickets are scheduled, updated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Estimation of Service costs and material inputs
- Responsible for cost controls over expenses, consumables and tooling for the department. Ensure all scheduled work is properly coordinated to minimise service expenses.
- Verify and approval of department expenses
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents ensuring any major issues are quickly escalated to implement compatible solutions
- Renewal of SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Coordination with Sales team on suppliers’ end and proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Manage throughput and the repair processes to maximize efficiency
- Assist the Service Head as directed
- Develop training programs for all RPE products
- Understand customer needs and provide consistent high levels of service delivery
- Plan and utilise resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Review technical recommendation for ticket resolution
- Responsible for Service staff recruitment and appraisals
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly activity report to Management
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
NGN250,000 – NGN300,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters