Here at DMW LOVOL Engineering, We are specialized in after-sales and technical support of Heavy machinery, Mining machinery, and Agricultural machines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Gbagada Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Sales Representative to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, DMW LOVOL Eng. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- University Degree / HND in Marketing.
- Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 6th April, 2021.