Saro Lifecare is a company in Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT) , Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job of a Storekeeper is a support role for both field sales associates and back-office finance and accounts department. Core responsivities are towards customer service, budgetary control, primary control, and daily activities reporting.
The responsibilities of the Storekeeper include but not limited to:
- Budgetary control: Reconciliations of CIH for every drop point as well as daily reporting of Territory Business position.
- Primary Control: Ensure all companies assets are safe, secured and in good condition. Proper recording and filling of asset must be done in real time.
- Navision Postings: Ensure 100% daily posting on Navision for the territory and ensure all Posting Gap are closed.
- Reporting: Develop comprehensive reports on inventory and other related activities in the warehouse.
- As the ideal candidate, you will need to be a meticulous with a strong communication skill. To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skill. More so, you should possess a strong analytical skill and be good in report writing. knowledge of inventory management and other related activities will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of OND from a reputable institution.
- Candidate should have minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Background in accountancy is an added advantage.
- Age: 20 – 30 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters