Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Courses / Qualifications
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, HR Management, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science / Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme by October 2020.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, please do not apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Saroafrica International Limited 2020 Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment