HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a faith driven nursery and Primary school in Ajah area of Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Administrative Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We require the services of a School Administrative Assistants to work under the direction of the Head Teacher / School Administrator
- Coordinating, organizing and overseeing, and performing everyday clerical and administrative duties associated with school operations.
Other Job Details:
- Oversee, coordinate and perform day to day school administrative functions
- Prepare and maintain student records and ensure that they are updated regularly
- Provide secretarial assistance to the Head Teacher by relieving him or her of administrative tasks such as composing, typing and editing letters and bulletins
- Follow up calls on absentee pupils.
- Maintain a proper data of all pupils of the school, attendance and immunization records’
- Maintain proper financial record of fees, issuing of receipts, follow up on outstanding fee payments.
- Provide support in new teachers and office staff orientation
- Administer first aid during times of emergencies
- Assist parents with school registration and admission procedures
- Distribute and collect textbooks and stationery
- Supervise classrooms in the event of short absences of teachers
- Manage students’ activities during break time and events
- Handle school newsletters, memos and agendas, and notification systems
- Man the reception area and direct visitors and parents to correct school personnel
- Attend school board meetings and take minutes of meetings
- Reproduce minutes accurately and forward to designated staff
- Handle mail distribution, collating, filing, and sorting activities
- Manage purchase orders and authorizations
- Relay information and regular update of school activities to parents and staff via social media
Person Specification / Qualification
- A smart male with 3 years Admin experience
- Social media Savvy.
- Residence must be close to working environment
- Candidate must reside within Ajah
- Teaching experience.
- Computer literacy- Good with Microsoft Excel and Word, and good typing skill.
* We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email