Roemichs is the foremost International School in Kwara State providing an International education to both boarding and day scholars from Crèche to post WAEC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Facilities Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- An experienced and resourceful facilities manager ideally experienced in managing in a school environment.
- Monitor and manage the staff responsible for maintaining a clear and tidy school environment.
- Be able to carry out these tasks and lead the facilities team efficiently and by example.
- Be alert and act immediately on repairs prior using and costing them before obtaining approval for the maintenance work.
- HND qualification with 2 years work experience.
- Some experience in spreadsheets a bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of application and an updated CV by email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
In a sealed envelope dropped off at the school address below:
Roemichs International School,
Offa Garage, Ilorin,
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters