Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited is based in Anthony Village Lagos and provides security guard services for homes, offices, Schools and various companies.
Our clients are in the oil and gas, banking, telecommunications, manufacturing, aviation, logistics and commercial sectors, as well as government organizations, in particular companies that operate in environment where their people, assets and reputation are at risk. Sarabel provides solutions that enable its clients to understand, manage and mitigate risks. Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited is based in Anthony Village Lagos and provides security guard services for homes, offices, Schools and various companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Oniru, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience as a supervisor in security operations.
- Must possess B.Sc or it’s equivalent.
- Must be able to recruit competent guards if the need arises.
- Must be able to interface with client effectively to the advantage of the company.
- Must be available to resume immediately.
- Must be computer literate.
- Duty schedule is supervision of both day and night shift but will be physically on ground every morning shift from Monday to Saturday (6am – 6pm).
- Must be able to manage guards both male and female, to ensure they measure up to company standards.
- Must be able to generate and send weekly reports.
N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.