Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Sales Lead
Location: Onne, Rivers
- The Services Sales Lead is responsible for owning the Valves and Process Systems (VPS) Sub-Business Line sales plan for assigned accounts and territories, with responsibility for execution and quarterly and annual results.
- The Sales Lead establishes professional relationships with assigned customers in the geography.
- This person acts as conduit of information to the Division, performs account management, and manages assigned sales team through coaching and motivation.
- Manage and drive the growth and development of VPS services market in Sub Sahara Africa through the identification, development and delivery of VPS services business opportunities
- Maintain strategic relationships with key customers and develop relationships with new customers to position Schlumberger as service provider of choice
- Understand specific market, customer and VPS technology needs, execute on the introduction and delivery of services (service expansion) as required to ensure that revenue and profitability is maximized
- Lead A2O (Audit to Optimise) team located to drive new opportunities and business
- Identify and grow key local strategic partners to increase our channels to market
- Develop agreed actions with Management team on strategic initiatives and targets to deliver new business and services sales opportunities
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as Services sales team’s primary proposal interface with product centres of excellence, commercial operations, and other functional groups as required
- Review and validate the VPS opportunity pipeline for creating sales revenue forecast and targets.
- Understand internal and external market drivers; prioritize opportunities and escalate insufficient customer account coverage requirements.
- Maintain customer relationship management tool for accounts, including customer profiling, organization chart, visit reports, customer drivers, and KPIs.
- Create and review sales plans, ensuring alignment with Business Line and corporate drivers.
- Contribute to multi-BL sales strategies
- Lead direct customer and/or partner negotiations as required
- Assist in identifying new opportunities and creating sales channel
- Provide marketing material, presentations, attend seminars and technical forums to develop and strengthen customer relationships and extend knowledge of VPS products and services to clients
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities
- B.Sc or Higher in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Experience & Exposures:
- Contract Management
- Prospecting and upselling
- Process and Project Engineering in the Oil Industry
- Product knowledge in oil & gas separation and processing equipment
- Product knowledge of Valves
- Opportunity Management
- Revenue & Activity Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️