Zoomplus Digital System Solutions is an Information Technology agency based in Minna, Niger State. A creative and innovative company with experience in providing Information Technology solutions, we are highly skilled in deploying and delivering innovative ideas through studying our clients’ businesses, targeted market (audience) to provide accurate strategy that will tell our client’s business or organization story. Whether it’s an existing company or a new brand, we believe a good Information Technology solution communicates and we are here to ensure yours communicates as well. Zoomplus Digital System Solutions is a top provider of professional website design and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- ZoomPlus Digitals is an IT agency. A creative and innovative company with experience in providing IT solutions, We are highly skilled in deploying and delivering innovative ideas through studying our clients’ businesses, targeted market (audience) to provide an accurate strategy that will tell our client’s business story. Whether it’s an existing company or a new brand we believe good IT solutions communicate, We are here to ensure yours communicates as well.
- Ensures all social media accounts are effectively managed according to brand management standards and social media policy.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather relevant data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Develops creative, top-on-trend, engaging, creative, and innovative content to increase brand visibility and to promote brand-focused messages
- Audits and analysis of social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Minimum of OND in Computer science, mass communication, public relations, digital marketing, or social media management.
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Excellent Communication & Listening skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- 1-2 years social media experience working with a medium to large-scale corporate organization.
- Must have good knowledge of social media platforms, web proficiency, copywriting, content creation, brand marketing, etc.
- Must have good proofreading and editing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.